Monday, January 31, 2011

This is it!

Today is my last of 14 radiation treatments! I decided to take in treats. When you are a teacher and someone has a special day, you bring in treats. Or if it's Friday and you want to hang in the lounge with your friends : P So I decided to take in little heart bowls of 100 grands. The people in the office have been so accomodating to me and friendly and invested in my treatments. They ask to see my pictures, they tell me how much they like my newest hat, and they always have the biggest smiles for me. I know I am a rock star and have a lot of clout and all, but these people are amazing! There is not enough money in the world to pay for what they offer.
I can think of no better way to celebrate than to end our day with an evening full of fun and laughter and memory making! I am so excited about what God has in store for me today! I barely slept a wink in anticiaption. It's ok. They have meds for that : P

1 comment:

  1. Well it is always good to get to the target. Good for you!!
    Snow day is coming. No 8am dental appointment in Peoria. No 9am (Wed) dental appointment in Chicago. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete