Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank you!

The mobilization of forces coming into show support for me and each other is unspeakable. I have always tried to live my life in such a way that I would have no regrets. God never promised us tomorrow. I always second guessed whether or not I was really living the way God wanted to me. Were people really being positively impacted by my life and actions?  It is clear to me now that it is only the attempt to do so that God required of me and I am being very richly blessed for it now. There is no understanding of this situation to be had on this side of heaven, but there is so much to learn from it about how incredible humanity is, how enduring relationships are, what it means to really live our lives.

I lay here in bed with my littlest man snuggled between mommy and daddy snoring away and I pray you will each take a moment today to see such a beautiful site, memorize it in your heart, and replay it for ever.

7 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    You are in my thoughts and I will continue to pray daily that your journey is filled with patience and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, thinking of you and just wanted you to know there are many, many people praying for you and your family. I know you are feeling the love;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa-
    You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you asked, "were people really being positively impacted by my life and actions?" The answer to me is a resounding yes! Thank you for impacting my life and leaving a legacy in me.
    Remembering you daily in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I am here now and forever for you and Chad in whatever way you need. You are in my thoughts 24/7 and in my prayers the same. I love you more than words could ever express and you have always amazed me with everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To a very special Young Lady
    Hey Lisa, I will continue to hold on to God hands and pray for that miracle till the day He tell me to stop. He will be our strength and encourager and you will be our miracle. You are love and admired so much, I love you dearly and I thank God for bringing me into your family, you have give me so much more that I could ever have dreamed. I will do all I can to help, bring cookies, cake, Ice cream, and even help you eat it and gain weight with you ... LOL Like I need that right. I love you so much Lisa, Your Adopted Aunt Melba, ( Mel a nick name my Dad gave me years ago )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa and Chad,

    You and your family are in Rob and I's thoughts and prayers during this journey. You are an inspiration to many and a lamb of God! I don't know if you remember but I lost my mom to this evil disease. You are so strong and I know that you WILL fight this disease with everything you have. Think good thoughts. Stay positive.....live everyday like it's your last. You are in my thoughts every single day. I am blessed to be a child of God with you. You ARE an AMAZING woman, mother, teacher and wife! Love, Kristy (Rob, Elizabeth, Natalie, James and Daniel Herrick)

    ReplyDelete