Monday, January 24, 2011

Props

I want to take a moment to recognize a group of people who have gone so far out of their way to help our family right now. My sister is an employee at Methodist Medical Center. She is a clinical director with a lot of responsabilities. Her family at Methodist has completly embraced our family during this time giving her all the flexability she needs to take care of me right now. In addition, they have generously donated time, food, and gift cards to take care of us. There are so many people pouring out support right now. I could not begin to name them all. However, I am deeply touched by the compassion and generosity of this culture. The immediate and generous response says everything about the legacy this organization is striving to leave. Our family is blessed and forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment