Monday, January 17, 2011

Facing it

Today was a tough day. Ry took me took me to my treatment. The Dr. "checked in" with me. My steroid has been reduced to twice a day instead of 4 times. Tammy advised that could help reduce some of my few symptoms. I am not really having any headaches any more. I was surprised by some nausea and I am wearing out pretty quickly. Reducing the steroid may help with that. I am also starting an ant-acid. 
After treatment, Ry & I went to walmart for some fun shopping, We got some fun makeup and hats and scarves.  The hard part was coming home to video tape. Christy came and we recorded some messages to the kids.  It's hard to think about what you want to tell your kids for the rest of their lives! It was a little draining. (understatement!)

No comments:

Post a Comment