Friday, February 25, 2011

Ouch!

Sorry I had to take a few days off. This port has proven to be the most painful aspect of this entire experience. Since "Shrek" is the soundtrack of our lives, I keep thinking of the 1st movie when Shrek has an arrow in his butt and Fiona yanks it out when he doesn't expect it and he jumps and says "ouch!"

We had a great play day Monday! There were 11 kids here under the age of 7! The kids had a blast, but I think the moms got worn out :) It was nice to see everyone!

Tuesday I rested most of the day and got to see my sister in the evening. Wednesday the port was put in and my friends cleaned for us. Thursday, I got to have a movie date with Beth, see Jen, visit with Aunt Cass who brought me lunch AND fixed a super yummy beef and noodles dinner, and see the Wilson laundry crew! Whew! I guess I didn't really take a few days off, I just didn't get to any correspondence!

They say this port will be totally worth it and will be unnoticeable once it heals. I hope they're right!

No comments:

Post a Comment