Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lessons learned...even on a "non-school day"!

Again, don't get too excited....this is Katie (the hacker again), not Lisa.  I wanted to share some pictures from our President's Day Playdate!  (For those teachers who are reading this, you know that President's Day, Columbus Day, MLK Day, and Veteran's Day rank pretty high on our holiday lists!)  11 kids under the age of 8...three pregnant women...crafts...and lunch!?! 







Lisa, your ability to find strength and energy amaze me...I know that you have probably taught function charts, the themes of geography, and helped to build a plant cell at least 1,000 times each...I just wanted to thank you for continuing to teach us lessons each day.  I look at your positive attitude, deep love for all around you, your faith...and I feel that I have learned so much from just watching how you carry yourself and cherish each day! 

As you face the new challenges before you, know that you are deeply loved and looked up to by many!  Keep the lessons coming Mrs. S, and thanks for the fun playdate!

PS...I had to add this because it was too funny not too, also shows how much fun your house is!  (Don't worry the little one to fall was mine and he is fine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment