Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playdate

Chemo has been tolerable so far. I spent much of yesterday in bed sleeping. I was able to eat a wonderful homemade meal delivered by Cheryl. I am taking anti-nausea pills every 4 hours and they seem to be working well. No vomitting. The fatigue has been much harder. There isn't much we can do to fight it except rest.

Today, Ry had arranged a sledding family adventure. We weren't able to go at 10 as planned, but we were still able to go later and had a blast! It was a perfect set up! We went to Victory Acres off of Cameron Lane. Ry's work buddy let us borrow a 4 wheeler! We could ride the sleds and intertube down the hill and use the 4 wheeler to get back up! Chloe went down by herself! She crashed at the end of each trip and just got right back on and finished down the hill! Stac, Noah, Isaac, Ry, Heather, Ryder, Dad, Chad, Chloe and I all sledded. I wore out before everyone else, so Heather took me back to her house with Ryder and we had snacks. When everyone else was done, we had pizza hut. It was a great day! I hope you all make time for some fun family adventures too! Tell me all about them!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a blast! It was perfect weather to get out and enjoy the snow. Layla and Daddy got out and made snow angels and a snowman. Looks like this week we will have some more beautiful weather to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete