Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lessons Learned

It is important to me to make sure that I live every day to the best of my ability. I am learning, however, that changes each day. The latest news from the doctors was that we would keep doing chemo and scanning 3 weeks at a time. It overwhelmed me that there is still no definitive timeline to our plan. Oh how I like to be able to plan! So, I made a decision. I will continue to live everyday to my fullest, I will record story books for my kids, I will make plans. I will purge our home and our lives of chaos and disorder. I will maintain as regular of a schedule as I can. I will move forward with plans to make our home our own.
I still get pretty tired, but I am learning that projects do not have to be completed in a day and it's ok to stop and take a rest. Of course, most men operate that way anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment