Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Days and Bad Days

Good Day:
Doing whatever Chloe wants for her birthday.

Bad Day:
Sending Levi with Pappa for the day because he's the only one of us not sick.

Well, I guess we can't have it all all the time!

On Saturday, we picked up best buddy and went to McDonald's with the playground for lunch. We then stopped by the new horse ranch my parents had just won at an auction. That's right, my parents bought a horse ranch and selling the house they built 30 years ago. The ranch is here in town, but there is 30 years worth of stuff to move now! After the ranch, we went to Planet X. Chloe did great and best buddy caught the hang of it soon after. Poor Chad was rollerblading around with 2 little girls by himself! He did awesome because he's such an awesome dad! Aunt Nancy, Zach, and Grams came by to help too! I really do love skating and am good at it, but it isn't really in the cards for me now :(
We went home for naps and then out again for pizza and a movie with Aunt Stac and her family. We saw "Hop". Good family show!

Saturday night, not so fun. Chad and Chloe took turns in the bathroom, Levi & I retired to the couch. Anti nausea meds kept me from the bathroom, but the nausea was still pretty strong and has hung on for several days. I think I'm finally getting it out of my system, but it was definitely not a fun Sunday! I'm very sorry for those of you catching the same thing going around! Remember good hand washing and replace your toothbrush!

No comments:

Post a Comment