Friday, July 8, 2011

Latest Results

I have had 2 MRI scans in the last 2 weeks.

The first was of my back and showed bulging disks in my lower back. Right?! If it's not one thing then it's another! It was fairly excruciating, but I hope to get to a chiropractor next week. I am on some strong pain meds and trying (not very successfully, mind you) to take it easy.

The second MRI was an updated brain scan. It showed no change. I didn't figure it would, but I had forgotten that the last one was on steroids, this one was off. The good news here is that as long as the brain symptoms are under control and the lesions don't change, I do NOT have to go back on the steroids. Woo Hoo!

My next chemo is on July 14th. Hopefully we can fill in some blanks (like whether or not to go back to work, can I be with the kids alone, can I drive...) at that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment